Beauty YouTuber Jaclyn Hill faces backlash for her brand's lipsticks

Mail Online | 6/7/2019 | Shirley Donlon For Dailymail.com
Mandyixus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/07/16/14503624-0-image-a-71_1559919830302.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/20/8485588691531969478/1024x576_MP4_8485588691531969478.mp4

Beauty YouTuber Jaclyn Hill is being slammed on social media by dozens of fans who claim that lipstick from her makeup line arrived damaged or broke within one or two uses.

The 28-year-old makeup enthusiast, whose YouTube channel boasts over five million subscribers, has come under fire for the quality of new lipsticks from her Jaclyn Cosmetics line, which are described on the website as 'rich' and 'buttery'.

Customers - Lipstick - 'broken - Images - Products

Several customers claim that the lipstick they ordered came 'broken,' 'lumpy,' or dry when they received it, with many sharing images of the damaged products on Twitter.

The beauty influencer launched her line Jaclyn Cosmetics, which currently offers 20 different shades of nude lipstick, in May, much to the delight of her five million subscribers.

Eager - Jaclyn - Beauty - Products - Fans

And eager to test out Jaclyn's beauty products, fans were quick to order her 'So Rich Lipstick,' which retail for $18 each.

However, dozens of disappointed customers have since taken to Twitter to reveal their disappointment with the lipstick they received.

Color - Lipsticks - Condition - Durability - Lipsticks

While most have said they love the color of the lipsticks, they have complained about the condition they have arrived in, as well as the durability of the lipsticks.

One user posted a picture of one of Jaclyn's lipsticks and said: 'Just got my Jaclyn hill lipstick love the color but when I opened it, it was broken and slanted.'

Makeup - Artist - Fan - Tweet - Photos

The makeup artist's fan accompanied the tweet with three photos of the product, which appeared dented and tilted to one side.

Another one of Jaclyn's fans who had ordered a lipstick shared an image of the lipstick, which she said arrived 'melted and broken'.

Makeup - Lover - Product

One fellow makeup lover said her product was 'falling apart' after she used it once.

She said: 'I have had a similar issue after one single swipe.. it completely deteriorated. All three of the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!