Chrissy Teigen denies that she's pregnant with third child after a fan inquires about 'baby bump' 

Mail Online | 6/7/2019 | Brian Marks For Dailymail.com;Sarah Sotoodeh For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/08/05/14525922-0-image-a-126_1559968914484.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/06/228438099637680018/1024x576_MP4_228438099637680018.mp4

She spent most of the day filming an elaborate recreation of the TLC reality series Four Weddings for Instagram.

Chrissy Teigen found herself denying that she was pregnant with her third child after a fan suggested she had a 'baby bump' in one of her photos with husband John Legend, 40.

Model - Shot - Denial - Request - Women

The 33-year-old model shot back with a quick denial and a request not to judge women's bodies.

The mix-up involved a photo of Chrissy and John celebrating after a faux-wedding.

Wedding - Dress - Bath - Towel

Rather than a wedding dress, she was wrapped up in a white bath towel.

After a fan asked if she was displaying a 'baby bump,' the Lip Sync Battle co-host shot back.

Time - Show - Er - Lol

'yeah I'm already reminded of it every time I get out of the show[er], I don't need to hear it on the daily lol,' she replied.

Despite the mildly body shaming tone of the original comment, Chrissy seemed more concerned about those desperately wishing to become pregnant.

'I - People - Trouble - Conceiving - Time

'I know you didn't mean it to be rude but think twice about asking this, there are people who have trouble conceiving and it hurts every time. I'm not pregnant but would be happy if I were. But I'm also happy not to be!'

The short-lived pregnancy rumor was sparked by Chrissy's Instagram Stories spoof of Four Weddings, a British television series available to view on Hulu.

Show - Premise

The show's premise...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!