Lake Bell on ‘The Secret Life of Pets 2’ and Season 2 of Her ABC Series ‘Bless This Mess’

Collider | 6/7/2019 | Christina Radish
Kota79Kota79 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/lake-bell-slice.jpg

The Secret Life of Pets 2, the highly anticipated sequel to the hugely successful 2016 animated feature that first explored the emotional lives of our pets, continues to follow Terrier Max (voiced by Patton Oswalt), as he copes with some major life changes that are making him a bit nervous and anxious. On this adventure, Max and his adopted canine brother and friend Duke (voiced by Eric Stonestreet) find themselves on a farm and face-to-face with a dog named Rooster (voiced by Harrison Ford), who helps Max find his own inner courage, while cat Chloe (voiced by Lake Bell), Pomeranian Gidget (voiced by Jenny Slate), bunny Snowball (voiced by Kevin Hart), Shih Tzu Daisy (voiced by Tiffany Haddish) and Basset Hound Pops (voiced by Dana Carvey) all have their own various levels of trouble to contend with.

During this 1-on-1 phone interview with Collider, actress Lake Bell talked about why being a part of a film like this is a dream come true, when she realized that she’d get to do a sequel, her hope that she’ll get to continuing playing Chloe the cat, her character’s scene stealing moment, and the bummer of not actually getting to work with Harrison Ford. She also talked about the Season 2 pick-up of her ABC comedy series Bless This Mess, which she also co-created, and the contribution she feels the series is making toward gender parity.

Collider - Fun - Movie - Characters - Part

Collider: I had so much fun with this movie and watching these characters again. How cool is it to be a part of a movie like this?

LAKE BELL: Honestly, it’s a dream come true, given I love doing voice-over. I made a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Collider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The truth fairly and honestly presented, will be spun as a lie by a politician.