Dad chops off his WAIST-LENGTH hair during ambush makeover

Mail Online | 6/7/2019 | Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/07/22/14517218-0-image-a-124_1559943056738.jpg

A devoted dad showed off his stylish new 'do after having his waist-length locks chopped off during a dramatic ambush makeover — right in time for Father's Day.

Charles Ivy, a 45-year-old construction worker from New Orleans, and his friend Zachary Jacobs, 31, were flown to New York City and given head-to-toe transformations on the Today show Thursday after their wives nominated them for ambush makeovers.

Charles - Look - Hair - Wigs - Kids

Not only did Charles get a dapper new look, but he also donated his hair to Wigs for Kids, a non-profit that provides hair replacements for children suffering from hair loss.

In order to pull off the surprise, Today's social contributor Donna Farizan flew to Louisiana to meet with Charles and Zachary's respective wives, Valerie and Casi.

Charles - Veteran - Son - Valerie

'I nominated Charles because I'm a disabled veteran, and he has done so much for me and our son,' Valerie explained.

'He's always been a very hands-on father. He says that's the best part of his day, coming home to his son.'

Charles - Tennessee - Business - Wife - Makeover

Charles plans on moving to Tennessee to start his own business, and his wife said she felt like a makeover 'would give him a boost of confidence.'

Casi, meanwhile, wanted her husband to get a chance to be primped and pampered for the day.

Father - Family - Opportunity

'Zachary is such a good father. He works so hard for our family, and he's pampering me, so I just wanted to give him an opportunity to be pampered,' she explained.

'Zach's an artist, and he spends so much time with the kids, painting, and sculpting,' she added. 'He is a very creative father.'

Wardrobe - Casi - Zachary - Stockpile - T-shirts

However, he isn't very creative when it comes to his wardrobe. Casi admitted that Zachary has a stockpile of yellow T-shirts that he throws on day after day.

'He is very...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Democrate or Republican, the difference is less than the thickness of a cigarette paper, or a slice of pastrami at a delicatesean.