Fox News Erupts Over My Red Hot Pelosi Line

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 6/7/2019 | George Prayias
jollyjetta (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/APP-060719-FOX-Grab-6.jpg

RUSH: Most of the time, I know. Most of the time, I can predict it. Most of the time, I do it on purpose to cause it. But sometimes, I get surprised. Sometimes I get surprised by what I say on this program that is heard and reacted to by the left. I engaged in what I thought was a throwaway line about Nancy Pelosi yesterday, and Fox News and guests would not have had a broadcast today without playing my comments to get reaction to it.

JOHNNY DONOVAN: And now, from sunny south Florida, it’s Open Line Friday!

RUSH - Criticism - Fox - Figure - Expression

RUSH: And that’s not a criticism of Fox. It’s a figure of expression. One little throwaway line that I used on Pelosi ended up being fodder that they played for every Democrat guest they had in there today — including some of their so-called mainstream journalists — to react to. Do you remember the comment might be? I said, “She’s losing control of her caucus” with this comment that she wants to put Trump in prison. It’s not that they’re reacting to my theory. They’re reacting to my assertion that she’s losing control of the caucus.

They send people out every day (impression), “No, no, no! She’s a great leader. She’s not losing control of anything.” Most of the time, folks, as I say, I strategerize these things. Most of the time, I plan these things. You know, I know how to tweak the media. I know how to tweak the left. Other times, I’m not thinking about that. I just throw a line away. I’m always honest here — and, on rare occasions, I get surprised at the reaction. Today is one of those days.

Telephone - Number

Anyway, it’s great to have you with us. The telephone number is 800-282-2882 if you want to be on...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!