‘YELLOWSTONE’ STAR COLE HAUSER DOESN’T ‘CARE’ IF HIS PRO-GUN VIEWS HURT HIS CAREER

The Daily Caller | 6/7/2019 | Staff
ArceusArceus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Cole_Hauser-e1559923841150.jpg

“Yellowstone” star Cole Hauser isn’t worried one bit if people know he’s a fan of guns.

His most interesting comments might have been about whether or not he worries his views could hurt his career. Trust me, it doesn’t sound like he cares one bit.

Hauser - Guns - Ammo - Views - Guns

Hauser told Guns and Ammo the following when asked about if he’s worried about his views on guns hurting his career in Hollywood:

Don’t care. [Laughs.] But seriously, I really don’t care. I think being an American and exercising our rights far outweighs my personal achievements and career goals … I have always felt, go and be who you want to be as an American and if you want to own firearms or go hunting, do it. Wherever it is, enjoy it. It is your right.

Interview - Room - Responsibility - Ownership - Ownership

He also added in his interview that there’s room to talk about “responsibility” with gun ownership, but that he’s also “open about hunting and gun ownership, even in Hollywood.”

I love these comments for Hauser. It’s about time somebody in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A pox on both their houses!