Love Island EXCLUSIVE: Lucie's MUM slams star's 'nasty' ex Charlie

Mail Online | 6/7/2019 | Jake Wallis Simons;Rebecca Davison for MailOnline
iceyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/07/15/14502094-0-image-a-159_1559918039517.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/04/1627892851586543697/1024x576_MP4_1627892851586543697.mp4

When Lucie Donlan entered the Love Island villa on Monday, her ex boyfriend Charlie Frederick branded her 'fame hungry' and said she 'isn't really looking for love.'

But the 21-year-old's mother Celly has hit back at the male model, who appeared on the show briefly last year, saying that he's completely in the wrong.

Celly - 'Charlie - Interview - Holiday - Romance

Celly said: 'Charlie’s interview was completely wrong. He said that it was just a very quick holiday romance, but in actual fact it was a proper relationship for six months.

'Charlie was part of our family. He’d come to see us every weekend and we even went on holiday together. Lucie is not in it for fame at all.

Mean - Villa - Fun - Time - Anything

'I mean, who wouldn’t want to be in the villa and have some fun? She’s wanted to do it for a long time but she’s not fame hungry or anything.

She continued: 'Charlie’s interview wasn’t great. We took him in as part of the family and grew very fond of him.

Lucie - Stepfather - Andy

'Myself and Lucie’s stepfather, Andy, were shocked when they split up and I was very upset.'

Celly claimed that Charlie did pretty well financially out of the pretty blonde surfer during their romance.

Pictures - Videos - Couple - Lucie - Highlights

And there are pictures and videos of the former couple together on Lucie's highlights on social media.

She said: 'We had all gone on holiday together. Lucie had an all expenses paid trip to Fuerteventura for work. They were going to do pictures and videos of her surfing.

Charlie - Villa - Holiday

'She asked if Charlie could come too, and they upgraded the villa for him. He had a free holiday from her as well!

'Porta Ventura was somewhere we go every year as a family anyway, so we joined them out there for a couple of weeks.

'It - Andy - Lucie - Charlie - Lucie

'It was me and Andy, Lucie and Charlie, and Lucie’s sister Emily and her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!