Bella Thorne gushes over Italian 'cutie pie' Benjamin Mascolo, who makes her 'smile very big'

Mail Online | 6/7/2019 | Cassie Carpenter For Dailymail.com
normanorma (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/07/15/14502506-0-image-a-29_1559918594609.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/24/8870147873533739019/1024x576_MP4_8870147873533739019.mp4

View this post on Instagram

👼+🐰= 🔥

A post shared by Benjamin Mascolo (@b3nm) on

A day after becoming Instagram official with Benji & Fede guitarist Benjamin Mascolo, Bella Thorne couldn't help but discuss her latest romance.

'Ben is a cutie pie and seeing him on FaceTime all the time makes me smile very big,' the half-Cuban 21-year-old gushed to People.

Italy - Thing

'Clearly, he lives in Italy so it's an interesting thing.'

The Modena-born rocker - turning 26 on June 20 - was boarding an airplane in his Insta-story posted Friday.

Benjamin - Bandmate - Federico - Rossi - Track

Benjamin and his bandmate Federico Rossi are next scheduled to perform their track Eres mía with Spanish singer Xriz at the MTV Italy Music Awards on June 19.

The Do Not Disturb songstress - who boasts 36M social media followers - lamented via Twitter on Thursday: 'I wish I could postmates a passport.'

Bella - Mascolo - Days - End - Relationship

Bella began dating Mascolo days after announcing the end of her open 19-month relationship with rapper Mod Sun.

During an MCM event on Wednesday, the bisexual wildchild read an excerpt from her 192-page poetry book about her other ex, influencer Tana Mongeau.

Bird - Books - Life - Wan - Na

Rare Bird Books publishes The Life of a Wanna Be Mogul: Mental Disarray on July 23.

Thorne never stays single for long - having also previously romanced Gregg Sulkin, Tyler Posey, Chandler Parsons,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Homeschool or State Thought Police School, you choose.