Gisele Bundchen poses topless for Elle's Sustainability Issue

Mail Online | 6/6/2019 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
shankay (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/06/15/14456802-0-image-a-12_1559831218455.jpg

Gisele Bundchen has kept in incredible shape since retiring from the runway in 2015.

And the Brazilian bombshell proved that once again as she posed topless for the July cover of Elle magazine with an ALL IS LOVE tattoo on her shoulder and a pair of short shorts that showed off a bit of her bottom.

Issues - Sustainability - Magazine - Conservation - International

The issues is all about sustainability and the magazine partnered with Conservation International to celebrate and raise awareness of women making a difference in climate change—from marine biologists to supermodels.

Bundchen won one of the covers because of her passion for the rain forest.

Trip - Brazil - Xingu - Region - Wife

On a 2004 trip to the Brazil's Xingu region the wife of football star Tom Brady had an 'eco-awakening.'

The mother-of-two stayed there with the Kisêdjê tribe and 'got to see firsthand the problems they were facing because of the pollution of the river,' she told the magazine.

Moment - Something - Causes - Water - Reforestation

'From that moment, I knew I had to do something. I've been advocating for social and environmental causes ever since,' including clean water, reforestation, wildlife preservation, and clean energy.

'After all,' she says, 'our survival depends on it.'

Family - Projeto - Água - Limpa - Water

In 2008, she and her family cofounded Projeto Água Limpa ('Clean Water Project') in Brazil.

For five years,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sorry Mr. Franklin, we couldn't keep it.