911 Call from Jussie Smollett Hoax Attack Released: ‘They Put a Noose Around His Neck’

Breitbart | 6/6/2019 | Staff
ajoy26 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/01/jussie-smollett-persons-interest.jpg

Disgraced actor Jussie Smollett’s manager was hesitant to identify him in the 911 phone call made after the hoax attack occurred, according to audio obtained by the New York Post.

The former Empire star originally claimed that he had been ambushed by two masked Trump supporters. Jussie Smollett said they shouted, “This is MAGA Country” and claimed his assaulters poured a bleach-like substance over him. Eventually, two Nigerian brothers who knew Smollett — Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo — stepped forward and claimed Smollett instructed them to stage the attack.

Audio - Night - January - Hoax - Features

Audio released from the night of the January 29 hoax features two separate phone calls made by Smollett’s manager Frank Gatson. In the first call, made 20 minutes after the “incident,” Gatson spoke in generalizations and hesitated to reveal Smollett’s identity.

“I just need the police to come by. I work with an artist — I don’t really want to say his name — but he states that [redaction] he went to Subway he was walking by and some guys somebody jumped him or something like that, and I just want to report it and make sure that he’s alright,” Gatson said, according to the New York Post’s report.

Gatson - Dispatcher - Smollett - Attackers - Noose

Gatson told the dispatcher that Smollett was just “startled,” adding that the “attackers” put a noose...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!