GUYS, OUR SKIN TIGHTENING TREATMENT WORKS, THAT’S WHY WE LET EVERYONE TRY IT FREE

The Daily Caller | 6/4/2019 | Staff
bethtetleybethtetley (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/LCimage1-1.png

Every man wanted to look like Tyler Durden. Most of us still do.

Being a conservative in Los Angeles, California sucks. Being a 58-year old conservative man with a wife that’s about 25 years younger than you, makes it even worse. Overweight, frumpy women with buzzcuts whisper about us every time we go to the mall. The soy-boys that work at every single coffee shop always ask if I’m her father. I’m not a confrontational person. I rarely argue with idiots. These comments have never got to me. About eight months ago, my wife felt the need to tell me I looked old. She didn’t say it out of malice, but for once, a comment about my appearance did bother me. Not to the point where I could be mad at her, but enough to where I decided I needed to do something about my looks. As I mentioned before, my wife is a lot younger than me. She’s very hot and like a lot of women in that age group, she keeps up with the Kardashians, and spends a lot of time “perfecting” her Instagram page. I’m sure you’ve figured out that I rarely make an appearance on her page. As if bald spots and receding hairlines aren’t enough of an announcement that your good years are behind you, nature also adds wrinkles and sagging skin as a final touch -and a wife to announce their arrival. I’m a production executive who works nearly 16 hours a day. I make it to the gym 2 to 3 times a week, but I don’t have the time to follow a multi-step skincare routine or get facials like the pretty boys who play superheroes in the movies. I actually have real work to do. You know, like making sure the pretty boys...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!