Wisconsin Teacher’s Assault on Students

canadafreepress.com | 6/4/2019 | Liberty Counsel
Caris (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/liberty060419-336.jpg

MADISON, WI – School administrators allowed a male science teacher in Madison Metropolitan School District to show a personal “transgender coming out” video to every class of K-5th grade children at Allis Elementary School.

The male teacher also instructed all of the students to call him by a woman’s name, an invented title of “Mix” instead of “Mr.,” and to call him by false plural pronouns. Liberty Counsel sent a records request to the school district to begin uncovering the full extent of this teacher’s inappropriate activism in the classroom.

Forth - Facebook - Mark - Vincent - Busenbark

As set forth on his personal Facebook, Mark Vincent Busenbark, who claims to be “transgender” and/or “non-binary,” had long anticipated showing the video to every elementary grade child present at school on May 16, 2019. Busenbark now calls himself “Vica Steel,” and states the purpose of the video was so “all [the children] can know who I am and who I am becoming.”

In his video, Busenbark dresses as a woman and states that people who respectfully disagree with him on the issue of “transgenderism” are motivated by “fear” and “hate.” He reads a book to the children entitled, “They Call Me Mix.” The book includes the statements, “‘BOY or GIRL?’ Are you a boy or a girl? How can you be both? Some days I am both. Some days I am neither. Most days I am everything in between.” The book also states, “As a kid, I never felt like just a girl. I never felt right knowing everyone was deciding and agreeing that I was a girl.” One illustration shows a child sticking her tongue out at an adult who is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: canadafreepress.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!