Brent Bozell: Our New Book Exposes Media’s 'Militant, Weaponized Assault’ on Trump

NewsBusters | 6/4/2019 | Staff
tiffcourt011 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/bozellbrent.jpg

Appearing on the Fox Business Network to discuss his new book, Media Research Center President Brent Bozell on Tuesday explained the conclusion of Unmasked: Big Media's War Against Trump: “You put it together and you see the most militant, weaponized assault on a U.S. President in the history of the republic.”

Talking to host Stuart Varney, Bozell said the findings even surprised him: “When my colleague Tim Graham and I sat down and put together the research and looked at the story line, I must tell you it is extraordinary.”

Media - War - Against - Trump - Bookstore

He added, “It is far more than we thought was happening.” You can find Unmasked: Big Media's War Against Trump at any major bookstore or purchase it online here. For more on the contents of the book, go here.

Bozell also discussed the vitriolic, over-the-top media reaction to Trump’s visit to Britain. He contrasted:

Look - President - Obama - Bill - Clinton

Look, President Obama, Bill Clinton, he was involved in the IRA, in Israel and so many other international conflicts and situations. He was praised for that. But Donald Trump going to Britain trying to offer a solution that will be helpful to Britain, the Washington Post says they attack him for interfering.

A transcript of the segment is below. Click “expand” to read more.

Varney - Co

Varney and Co.

STUART VARNEY: I want to get back to day two of the President's visit to Britain. I am an American citizen. Got it? I'm proud to see our president visiting my place of birth. But the media, they don't see it that way. Look at this. From the Washington Post, editorial board, no less. Quote, “Trump's visit to Britain will be remembered as a low moment for a special relationship.” Low moment, are you kidding me?

ASHLEY - WEBSTER - Moment

ASHLEY WEBSTER: What was the low moment? What was that?

VARNEY: Stop it....
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!