Zoe Kravitz began decade-long eating disorder at 13 from comparisons to Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz

Mail Online | 6/4/2019 | Justin Enriquez For Dailymail.com
marisha (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/04/16/14359742-0-image-a-20_1559660764068.jpg

Zoe Kravitz has opened up about her decade-long eating disorder that began at the age of 13.

The now 30-year-old actress said comparisons to her famous actress mother Lisa Bonet and the fact that her father Lenny Kravitz was always around supermodels were contributing factors to why she became obsessed about her weight.

Zoe - Anorexia - Bulimia - Subject - Story

Zoe - who has previously talked about struggling with both anorexia and bulimia -opened up about the tough subject for the cover story of the July issue of British Vogue as she said: 'I think it came from a lot of things.

'My mother was so beautiful and so tiny, I always felt clunky around her, and then my dad was always surrounded by supermodels… I was short, and you feel uncomfortable in your skin anyway at that age.'

Lenny - History - Supermodels - Victoria - Secret

Lenny has had quite a history of dating supermodels including Victoria's Secret Angel Adriana Lima whom he dated from 2001 to 2003 as they were even engaged at one point.

This is not the first time Zoe has talked about her eating disorder struggles as she previously revealed to Complex magazine in 2015 that it all came to a head in the summer of 2013.

As she...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.