January Jones of Mad Men fame debuts sassy new bob hairstyle... after wearing longer hair

Mail Online | 6/3/2019 | Kate Durocher For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/03/14/14304198-0-image-a-8_1559569977276.jpg

January Jones has been wearing her hair long lately. But on Sunday the Mad Men actress revealed she cut it off for summer as she sported a new bob hairstyle on Instagram.

The new look now better highlights January's perfect bone structure.

Shot - Actress - Camera - Selfie - Hair

In the shot, the 41-year-old actress is seen looking serious into the camera for the selfie. Her hair is down and pin straight, framing her face.

The style goes just below her chin making for a very chic appearance.

Jones - Eyes - Image - Face

Jones' blue eyes glistened in the image as she kept her face nearly completely makeup free.

She has had many different looks in the past year, wearing her hair both short and long.

Mind - Bridgetbragerhair - Dream - Golden - Globe

'So I changed my mind again. @bridgetbragerhair you’re a dream,' the Golden Globe nominee captioned the post.

It appears as though the hairstylist also works her magic on stars like Bryce Dallas Howard and Sarah Paulson.

Bridget - Ahold - Man - Earth - Stunner

Prior to Bridget getting ahold of her, The Last Man On Earth stunner wore her hair a bit longer, but still just as...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!