Lucy Mecklenburgh reveals she once begged a plastic surgeon to make her face thinner

Mail Online | 8/1/2018 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/03/14/14304194-0-image-a-88_1559569960283.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/05/5451946569662903710/1024x576_MP4_5451946569662903710.mp4

Lucy Mecklenburgh has revealed she once begged a plastic surgeon to make her face thinner during a 'numb and very unhappy' period in her life.

Taking to her Instagram Stories on Sunday, the former TOWIE star, 27, reflected on her battle with low self-confidence and admitted she's now glad she didn't go through with the cosmetic procedure.

TV - Personality - Results - Lucy - Fitness

The TV personality, who has since founded her Results With Lucy fitness empire, was met with support from fans as she said 'regular exercise, eating well and counselling' got her back to her 'normal self' a few months later.

Reality star Lucy shared her story in response to news of a Love Island hopeful being rejected from the show for a fourth time, despite spending £15,000 on surgery to land a spot on the dating series.

Experience - Appearance - Plastic - Surgery - Fitness

Detailing her experience of wanting to change her appearance with plastic surgery, the fitness enthusiast explained: 'A few years ago I went to Harley st and asked a surgeon to make my face thinner as I wanted more prominent cheek bones.

'I showed him a photo of my face when I lost a lot of weight through stress & anxiety and said "can you make my face look like this again please?"

'He - Yes - Years - Anything - Face

'He said "yes I could, but I'm not going to as you will look 10 years older and I don't think you need anything done to your face. You were very slim before and your face is slightly fuller now, more healthy & youthful".'

'Definitely not in the right frame of mind to make such a huge, permanent decision that would change my appearance.'

'I - Self - Months

'I was back to my normal self a few months later. Very thankful I never...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!