Kirsten Gillibrand Pleads for Donations, Claims Indifference Is Due to Her Gender

Breitbart | 6/1/2019 | Staff
bab_ohhbab_ohh (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/05/Kirsten-Gillibrand-640x335.png

A recent Politico Magazine profile outlined 2020 presidential hopeful Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand’s (D-NY) desperate attempts to garner donations and concern over how her gender appeals to voters.

While she spoke at a micro-pub four miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean, Gillibrand told her supporters she needed financial assistance in order to be successful in the race for president.

Anyone - Tonight - Place - Debate - Stage

“For anyone here, if you like what you’ve heard tonight, I want to earn my place on the debate stage. I can’t do it unless you send a dollar—literally, really,” Gillibrand said to a small crowd of supporters gathered in the pub. “The measure is for anyone who wants to be on the debate stage, you need to get 65,000 individual supporters. So please go to KirstenGillibrand.com and just send a dollar. It will help me get to the debate stage.”

Gillibrand, the author of a New York Times bestseller who was once named one of Time’s 100 most influential people in the world, also shared her concerns that gender plays a large role in who gets elected in the end.

Conversation - Politico - Off - Message - Podcast

In a conversation for Politico’s “Off Message” podcast, Gillibrand, according to Politico, “vacillated between insinuating that she is being treated differently because of her gender and arguing that Americans are ready for a female president.”

Gillibrand said.:

Hillary - Election - Vote - Votes - Candidate

Hillary won the election. She won the popular vote by three million votes, and you have to remember, she was definitely the most qualified candidate we’d ever had running for president. And, but for Russia, but for Comey, but for misogyny, but for a lot of things, she would have won. So, I believe that of course this country is ready to elect a woman president, but they need to know what we’re running on and what we’re for, and why we’re running and why we think we’re the best...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything." - Alexander Hamilton