Tucker Just Exposed Disney, Netflix Hypocrisy on Georgia Boycott. Look Where You Film!

Conservative Tribune | 6/1/2019 | Wilmot
cobra662 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2019/06/Tucker-Carlson-map-of-Georgia.jpg

One of the current abortion controversies in play is the fact that Georgia — which just passed a fetal heartbeat bill that would ban abortion after an unborn baby’s heartbeat can be detected — is also a major destination for filming.

That poses a dilemma for several major entertainment powerhouses, who have to hold to Hollywood’s liberal pieties.

Tucker - Carlson - Fox - News - Show

But, as Tucker Carlson pointed out on his Fox News show this week, there’s a certain hypocrisy when major corporations try to impose their will on a state because of that state’s laws surrounding abortion — and it’s not just because those corporations believe themselves to be in charge of the electorate and not the other way around.

“Voters in Georgia elected lawmakers who represent their values, and that’s exactly how democratic systems are designed to work. That’s the point,” Carlson said Thursday at the start of “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” according to an adapted version of his monologue posted on the Fox News website.

People - Democracy - Russians - Course - Democracy

“You’d think the people who claim to be defending our democracy from the Russians would understand that. But of course, they don’t understand it. They don’t care to understand it. They believe democracy is when a tiny group of rich people imposes its values on everyone else by force.”

TRENDING: Why Are Top Obama Officials Working Cushy Jobs for Chinese Company We Now Consider a Threat?

Example - Carlson - Disney - CEO - Bob

One example, Carlson said, was Disney CEO Bob Iger, a man who earned $66 million in compensation last year but “doesn’t live anywhere near the state of Georgia.”

Iger said the law would affect the decisions that Disney made about filming in the state: “Well, I think if it becomes law, it’ll be very difficult to produce there,” Iger said.

Doubt - People

“I rather doubt we will. I think many people who work for us will not want to work there and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!