Mama June: From Not To Hot: Honey Boo Boo begs her mom to get treatment and dump Geno

Mail Online | 6/1/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
doona07 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/01/02/14221510-0-image-a-4_1559353617578.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/18/7671302920781972596/1024x576_MP4_7671302920781972596.mp4

She was triumphant after losing three hundred pounds on her Here Comes Honey Boo Boo spin-off.

But Friday's episode of Mama June: From Not To Hot showed the eponymous star June Shannon, 39, in a moment of crisis as her family staged an intervention inspired by her drug use and abusive relationship with boyfriend Eugene 'Geno' Doak.

Showdown - Alana - Boo - Boo - Thompson

The showdown, which brought 13-year-old Alana 'Honey Boo Boo' Thompson to tears, occurred two days before June and Geno were arrested for felony drug possession in March.

The episode opened with the long-teased intervention, which featured daughters Lauryn 'Pumpkin' Shannon, 19, and Honey Boo Boo gathering around the living room with their aunt Doe Doe.

Pumpkin - Stakes - Interview - Mama - Changes

Pumpkin revealed the stakes in an interview: 'If Mama doesn't make some changes, she's gonna wind up in jail or she's gonna die.'

As soon as June arrived, she spotted the deception and quickly soured.

Honey - Boo - Boo - Appeal - Mother

Sensing that she was about to leave, Honey Boo Boo made an emotional appeal to her mother.

'Do you not understand that I am staying with my sister, and it's not by choice?!' she cried.

'I - Home - Day - House

'I would love to come home and stay with you, tell you about my day,' she added. 'But I can't do that because I'm scared! I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm scared to stay at your house.'

Not wanting to hear what her children and sister had to say, June stormed out of the house.

Dr - Ish - Major - Psychiatrist - Intervention

Dr. Ish Major, a psychiatrist called in to help facilitate the intervention, tried to stop her from fleeing on the driveway.

'You've got a house full of people who love you,' he reminded her.

Show - Producers - June - Difficulty - Walking

While he and the show's producers pleaded with her to go back inside, June, who appeared to be having difficulty walking, pitched over after stepping on a manhole cover.

Dr. Ish also reminded her about her recent health problems, possibly brought...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: