Christina Aguilera oozes vintage glamour on the cover of Galore as she talks Vegas residency

Mail Online | 5/29/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
oxboy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/29/22/14121892-0-image-a-92_1559166068216.jpg

Christina Aguilera shows some skin in a very sexy photoshoot for Galore shot by famed fashion photographer Ellen Von Unwerth.

The 38-year-old singer, who is launching her Las Vegas residency this week, is featured in Galore's summer Icon Issue as she talks about her excitement for this new chapter in her life.

Feet - TV - Mode - Part - Forward

She says: '[I'm] getting my feet wet, coming off of this sterile TV mode that I was a part of. [I was] so unhappy there [and I’m looking forward to] getting back to my roots at what I do my best; my artistry, doing what I love to do, creating, and having a purpose and meaning….'

Christina was a coach on six seasons of The Voice, leaving the show after season 10 in 2016.

Stage - Performing - Singer - Mode

But now she's happy to be back on stage and performing, as the singer says she's in 'fun mode'.

'Liberation was a more serious time in my life where I had to get things off my chest and explore that. Vegas came at the perfect time cuz I'm kind of in fun mode now.' she tells Galore.

Children - Residency - Something

And she's especially happy that she can have her children nearby during her residency, something she couldn't do while touring.

'I'm excited because Vegas gives me the chance to not be too far away from home. I can juggle that with the kids. If you...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!