Vanderpump Rules: Tom Schwartz suffers from Montezuma's revenge requiring hospitalization

Mail Online | 5/28/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/28/08/14042658-0-image-a-128_1559028823972.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/12/2015776655864869870/1024x576_MP4_2015776655864869870.mp4

Montezuma's revenge sent Vanderpump Rules star Tom Schwartz to the hospital on Monday during a crossover episode with the Bravo show Summer House.

Visiting Summer House's Hamptons crew with his wife Katie Maloney-Schwartz, castmate Stassi Schroeder and her boyfriend Beau Clark, Schwartz discovered that a recent group trip to Mexico had lasting after-effects.

Things

Things started innocently enough.

'In the words of Will Ferrell, we're here to f*** s*** up,' said Stassi, 30, as the gang downed shots at the beginning of the episode.

Tom - Deal - Pain - Trip

But Tom soon shared that he was in a great deal of pain, and had been since their trip.

'I haven't stopped s***ting,' he said.

Weeks - Summer - House - Star - Kyle

'Dude! Two weeks later? That's not right,' said Summer House star Kyle Cooke, 36.

In a voiceover, he added: 'This is what I love about Tom. He's not going to let a classic case of Montezuma's Revenge ruin his weekend.'

Episode - Tom - Pain

Later in the episode, Tom realized couldn't deny the pain he was in any longer.

'I'm going to the hospital,' he told the housemates.

Kind - Of… - Wife - Katie

'We're just gonna go and see if he needs to get any kind of…' his wife Katie, 32, trailed off.

'Don't say stitches,' Tom begged.

'It - **** - Katie - Stassi - Hallway

'It's his ****,' Katie announced to Stassi, who stood in the hallway, mouth agape as she listened to the couple detail the problem.

Hours later, the rest of the housemates hit the clubs. They looked at photos of Tom 'in a dress' in the hospital, which Katie sent to them.

'Cheers - Tom - Butt - House - Afterward

'Cheers to Tom's butt!' they said as they drank back at the house afterward.

In a video, Tom said: 'You know one minute you're on the dock, eating a lobster roll, drinking a beer, life's good… and the next minute, you're with your bud at the ER, got a finger in your but, getting a CAT scan.'

Verdict - Fissure - Patient

The verdict: A rectal fissure. The patient was patched up and sent...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.