Brie Larson posts sexy late night bikini snap while winding down her Memorial Day holiday weekend

Mail Online | 1/17/2020 | Brian Gallagher For Dailymail.com
aniki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/27/07/14005216-0-image-a-47_1558940242179.jpg

Brie Larson took to Instagram to post a late night sexy bikini snap on Sunday night as she wound down her Memorial Day holiday weekend.

The 29-year-old Captain Marvel star took to Instagram to show off her bikini bod, plus an inspirational quote from author Rachel Cusk.

People - Help - Thoughts - Structures - Structures

'But what other people thought was no longer of any help to me. Those thoughts only existed within certain structures, and I had definitively left those structures,' the quote read, along with the #RachelCusk hashtag.

Larson was wearing a skimpy black bikini, with a leopard print robe dangling from her arms.

Actress - Hair - Bun - Distance - Patio

The actress had her hair tied up in a bun, and was looking off into the distance while on an outdoor patio of some sort.

The actress recently shared a workout ensemble from Year of Ours on her Instagram story, and also showcased her musical skills with a video of her playing an acoustic version of Ariana Grande's My Everything.

Larson - Movies - Year - Box - Office

Larson currently stars in the two biggest movies of the year at the box office, Avengers: Endgame and Captain Marvel.

Avengers: Endgame is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Measuring his life out one teaspoon at a time.