Good Girls Bosses Break Down that Twisted Final Scene in the Season 2 Finale

TVGuide.com | 5/26/2019 | Megan Vick
Click For Photo: https://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2019/05/24/45535768-c5a9-4248-9a61-59a4dff53c05/thumbnail/1300x867/f08d8f883d0a80c9fc6c1049dff505b7/190526-good-girls-christina-hendricks.jpg

Warning: The following contains spoilers for the Season 2 finale of Good Girls. Read at your own risk!

Good Girls Season 2 went out with a literal bang after Beth (Christina Hendricks) decided to shoot Rio (Manny Montana), instead of Det. Turner (James Lesure), ridding herself of an overbearing (though ridiculously sexy) boss and gaining herself an ally in the FBI — or so she thinks.

Unbeknownst - Beth - Chance - Rio - Apartment

Unbeknownst to Beth, there's a chance Rio didn't die on that apartment floor. After Turner was freed from handcuffs and sent Beth back home, he offered Rio a deal to work with him (probably to bring Beth down) in exchange for Turner calling 9-1-1 to save him. We have to wait until Season 3 to see whether Rio actually took him up on that deal or not.

Discover your new favorite show: Watch This Now!

Meantime - Beth - Way - Girls - Counterfeit

In the meantime, Beth believes she's figured out a way for the girls to create their own counterfeit money and start making bank on their own terms. However, Ruby (Retta) and Annie (Mae Whitman) only survived this season by the skin of their teeth, and deciding whether or not to go forward with a new scheme will be a large source of tension in the upcoming season.

TV Guide talked to executive producers Jenna Bans and Bill Krebs about the jaw-dropping Season 2 finale and what this all means for the next round of episodes.

Beth - Relationship - Rio

What does this ending say about where Beth is right now and what her relationship with Rio has turned into?

Jenna Bans: I think Beth's relationship with Rio, just looking at all of Season 2, has really sort of run the gamut. In the beginning of the season, they acted on this attraction they had for each other and sort of kept acting on it. I think Beth is really torn,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!