TOWIE EXCLUSIVE: Demi apologises to her ex for ‘vanishing’

Mail Online | 5/25/2019 | Sara-aisha Kent For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/25/19/13952800-0-image-a-4_1558809451897.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/14/4175033248155155571/1024x576_MP4_4175033248155155571.mp4

She has often referenced her heartbreak since she joined the cast of TOWIE earlier this year.

And viewers finally become acquainted with one of Demi Sims' former flames as the reality TV star met her ex Meg for a drink to apologise for 'vanishing' after they had a summer of fun.

Clip - MailOnline - Star - Mistakes - Flame

In an exclusive clip obtained by MailOnline, the bisexual star discusses her past mistakes with her former flame - who makes her debut appearance on the Essex show.

During the conversation, Meg speaks honestly about their former fling and questions if she did something wrong.

Brunette - 'Demi - Summer

The brunette begins: 'Demi, to be be honest I don’t know what happened we had a really good summer and then you just vanished.'

Owning up to her wrongdoing, Demi responds: 'Yeah, I am really sorry about that Meg and that’s why I have brought you here to apologise to you.'

Hurt - Meg - 'For - Something - Wrong

Revealing her hurt for being ghosted, Meg added: 'For so long I felt like I did something wrong to you, did I?'

Demi confirms that Meg was not responsible, as she adds: 'No you did nothing wrong, nothing, like it was not you at all. I have never really been a relationship type person.'

Meg - 'But - Anything - Time

Meg chimed in: 'But we were never like serious, serious, it was just fun to hang about and we just got on and I never wanted anything serious at the time, neither did you.'

Apologising again, Demi says: 'Like I handled it completely wrong and I shouldn’t have done what I did but unfortunately I did. So I am sorry for that.'

Meg - Shares - Demi - 'Then - Relationship

Then Meg shares how she felt when Demi then moved on: 'Then I did see that you was in a relationship and I was like "oh great"'.

Demi quizzes: 'Oh really,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: