Lucifer Bosses Talk Renewal Timeline, Their (Many) Favorite Season 4 Scenes and Saving Up to Go 'Full Devil'

TVLine | 5/24/2019 | Matt Webb Mitovich
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/lucifer-4x05-chloe.jpg?w=620

Lucifer's Rachael Harris Reacts to Episode 2's Big Reveal — and Linda's Hilarious Inability to Cope!

The following Q&A is a free-for-all when it comes to Lucifer Season 4 spoilers, so if you have not yet finished your binge 1) What the ****? and B ) come back later!

Lucifer - Season - Enters - Week - Existence

As Lucifer Season 4 enters its third week of existence on Netflix (and now that the busy Upfronts season is behind us), TVLine presents this post mortem Q&A with co-showrunners Joe Henderson and Ildy Modrovich.

TVLINE | So, what do you think of the end result compared to your expectations going in? Because the response to Season 4 on Netflix has been pretty overwhelming.

ILDY - MODROVICH - | - **** - Reviews

ILDY MODROVICH | I mean, holy ****. It’s just been great. I feel like we’re getting spoiled. I don’t know if I could ever handle it when bad reviews came or something, because I feel so spoiled and grateful right now. How about you, Joe?

JOE | It’s been absolutely amazing. For one, I can’t believe how fast people binged it. Like, it’s been absolutely amazing to have people, when I woke up the morning that we dropped, already be either finished or about to finish. And the number of people that by the end of the day had watched the entire thing was amazing. We’ve been sitting on this thing completed for six months, and I’ve never experienced that before. I’ve been dying to share it with the world, because we’re so proud of it. And then, you get that moment of, “I hope everyone enjoys this as much as we do, or are we just crazy?”

ILDY - | - Exactly

ILDY | Exactly. Exactly.

JOE | It’s been so gratifying that people seem to love it.

TVLINE - Example - Episodes - Minutes-a-pop - Satisfying

TVLINE | I think this is a terrific example of how 10 episodes, at 50 minutes-a-pop, can be a completely satisfying,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!