Ex-NFL player Trent Shelton talks Rehab Time: ‘Greatness doesn't depend on success’

www.christianpost.com | 5/24/2019 | Staff
ali11 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/original/thumbnail/23/13/231341.jpg

Facebook Twitter Email Print Menu Comment

Trent Shelton, a former NFL wide receiver-turned-popular motivational speaker, released his debut book The Greatest You: Face Reality, Release Negativity, and Live Your Purpose where he reveals his definition of true success.

Shelton - Media - Followers - Viewers - Date

Shelton, who has over 50 million social media followers and 1 billion viewers to date, the largest of any online influencer, had a long fall from glory after his NFL career came to an end.

Raised as a Christian, he began creating faith-filled motivational videos and tweeting them out with the hashtag #RehabTime to get him out of a dark season that followed losing his dreams. To his surprise, the hashtag picked up and his videos became an inspiration to thousands.

Following - Transcript - Christian - Post - Interview

The following is an edited transcript of The Christian Post's interview with Shelton where the world renowned influencer discussed his inspirational talks, many of which are in his new book, and revealed what he’s learned about the true meaning of success.

CP: What made you want to write The Greatest You: Face Reality, Release Negativity, and Live Your Purpose?

Shelton - Reasons - Community - Format - Content

Shelton: One of the main reasons was my community. I just wanted to bring a long format of my content Rehab Time, which is reality, release, repair. It's a three-part process. In this book, you get my journey but also you get the practical steps to be able to help you to become the greatest.

I wanted people to know that no matter what you've been through in your life, God has a plan for you and there's a greatness inside of you. It's not like the world has that person. It's already there because you were created by a great God. So hopefully people that read this book will discover that.

CP - Thriving - Football - Career - Share

CP: You had a thriving football career that was short lived. Can you share why it’s...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!