Nolte: New York Times Woke-Attack on Tarantino Insults Margot Robbie

Breitbart | 5/24/2019 | Staff
iVchan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/05/MV5BNTBlYjI5ZTctOTRkZS00MTQ4LWIwOTItM2MyMzZmMGJiOGNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzIwNDA4NzI@-640x335.jpg

New York Times culture writer Farah Nayeri asked the most ignorant, insulting, anti-art, and, yes, anti-women question yet in the Woke Era, and that is saying something.

The New York Times is now judging art based on the number of lines given to an actress.

New - York - Times - Reporter - Cannes

A New York Times reporter, who was sent to cover the Cannes Film Festival, sat in the premier of a major motion picture from a major director — Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time… In Hollywood, and … kept track of the number of lines an actress was given.

Listen to this garbage question (with some of my commentary):

Quentin - Margot - Robbie - Actress - Wrongspeak

Quentin, you have put Margot Robbie, a very talented actress [she then corrects her wrongspeak], uhm actor, in your films; she was with Leonard [DiCaprio] in Wolf of Wall Street — I, Tonya — this is a, you know, a person with a great deal of acting talent and yet you haven’t really given her many lines in the movie [now keep an eye on Brad Pitt’s face]. I guess that was a deliberate choice on your part [Gee, ya think?] and I just wanted to know why that was that we don’t hear her actually speaking very much; and Margot, I also wanted you to comment on being in the film in this part.

Not only is this question the single most stupid critique of any kind of art I have ever heard, the question only insults and publicly humiliates one person — poor Margot Robbie.

Tarantino - Question - Cool - Words

Tarantino handled this obscenely dumb question perfectly. He kept his cool and said only five words, which were two more than I would have hurled.

“I just reject your hypothesis,” he said.

Course - Artist - Kind - Culture - Writer

Of course he does. What artist wouldn’t? And what kind of “culture writer” is so ignorant of art and art history, and most especially film...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!