Southern Charm's Kathryn Dennis and Thomas Ravenel reunite for daughter's preschool graduation 

Mail Online | 5/24/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/24/17/13918640-0-image-a-5_1558715290905.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/08/23/5599022032748327194/1024x576_MP4_5599022032748327194.mp4

They're in the midst of an acrimonious custody battle.

But Kathryn Dennis and Thomas Ravanel joined forces on Thursday, coming together for their daughter Kensington's pre-school graduation.

Southern - Charm - Starring - Exes - Family

The Southern Charm starring exes even shared a happy family snap to Instagram, to mark the rare occasion.

The mother-of-two captioned the post: 'our little graduate! can’t believe she is going to be a kindergartner! [CRYING EMOJI] #adulting'.

Photo - Thomas - Arm - Partner - Daughter

In the photo, Thomas has one arm around his former partner and another around his five-year-old daughter.

Several more photos depict the proud mama crouched down next to Kensington, who wears a graduation gown and cap for the occasion.

Things - Reality - TV - Stars

Things haven't always been so rosy between the reality TV stars, however.

Earlier this month, Dennis claimed her ex Thomas Ravenel 'removed' her from her circle of family and friends when she became pregnant with their daughter Kensington, and kept the news under wraps.

State - Pregnancy - Day - Birth - Dennis

'He moved me immediately to a different state, kept my pregnancy a secret until the day I gave birth,' Dennis, 27, told People Wednesday ahead of her show's sixth season premiere.

Dennis shares two kids - daughter Kensington and son Saint Julien, three - with Ravenel, 56. She said she was still unaware how many people knew she was expecting Kensington until she began receiving inquiries from media outlets about her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!