›

Drake fires back at daughter of Bucks owner after she trolled him with Pusha T t-shirt

Mail Online | 5/22/2019 | Alex Raskin Sports News Editor For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/24/17/13918794-0-image-a-7_1558715276905.jpg

The daughter of Milwaukee Bucks co-owner Wes Edens quietly took a shot at Drake from her front-row seat at Game 5 of the NBA Eastern Conference Finals on Thursday night, and the Canadian rapper fired back on social media after the Toronto Raptors' win.

In response Drake's animated courtside antics during the Raptors' Game 4 win in Toronto on Tuesday, Mallory Edens was seen seated next to Green Bay Packers quarterback and Bucks minority owner Aaron Rodgers in a T-shirt emblazoned with the image of Pusha T, a rapper with whom Drake has feuded.

Drake - Raptors - Ambassador - Media - Instagram

Drake, who was named the Raptors' 'global ambassador' in 2013, reacted on social media by changing his Instagram profile picture to a photo of Edens.

'All is fair in war and war and trust me I'll still get you tickets to ovo fest,' Drake wrote on Instagram, referring to a music festival.

Pusha - T - Drake - Album - Toronto

Pusha T previously criticized Drake on his album, 'Daytona,' going so far as to accuse the Toronto native of abandoning his son.

'You are hiding a child,' read one lyric, 'let that boy come home.'

Raptors - Series - 3-2 - Chance - NBA

The Raptors currently lead the series 3-2 and have a chance to clinch an NBA Finals Berth with a win in Toronto in Saturday's Game 6. The Bucks won the first two games of the series, but are now on the brink of elimination.

And as if that wasn't frustrating enough for Milwaukee fans, Drake spent most of Game 4 slapping fives with Raptors players, heckling Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo, and at one point giving Toronto coach Nick Nurse a quick back rub, all while toeing the sideline from his front-row seat.

Bucks - Mike - Budenholzer - Drake - Antics

Bucks coach Mike Budenholzer complained about Drake's antics on Wednesday.

'There's certainly no place for fans and whatever it is exactly...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis