Rod Stewart, Michael Caine and Joan Collins, 86 celebrate Tramp nightclub's 50th birthday

Mail Online | 5/24/2019 | Ciara Farmer;Connie Rusk For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/24/11/13906614-0-image-a-72_1558695350492.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/26/4463786473375745697/1024x576_MP4_4463786473375745697.mp4

From The Beatles to George Best to Mick Jagger, the biggest names have descended on Tramp nightclub since its opening in the swinging sixties.

And some of the club's most loyal customers returned to the scene of many a raucous evening on Thursday night, as Rod Stewart, 74, Joan Collins, 86, and Michael Caine, 86, led the stars for the club's 50th anniversary in Mayfair.

Rod - Wife - Penny - Bottom - Camera

Rod, who was joined by his wife Penny, 48, was caught flashing his bottom at the camera as they entered the building shortly before he was followed by the stars - who undoubtedly have boundless tales from the inside of the club, which soared to prominence with its boasts of treating 'everyone like a VIP'.

Tramp has long been a hotbed for superstars, with the current general manager of the venue, David Fleming, detailing the appeal of the hot-spot as he said: 'What happens in Tramp, stays in Tramp'. Michael also said in the past: 'I used to live in Tramp. I was in there every night – givin’ it some of that!'

Years - Club - David - Luxury - Life

After 17 years of working in the club, David, 55, spoke to Luxury Life about the behaviour in the club, saying: 'People are actually surprisingly well behaved in here. Stars are definitely more discreet now and also look after themselves more, so there isn’t so much of the excess that took place in the 1970s...

'But the thing about Tramp is that, whether you’re a star or not, everybody who is a member is aware that it’s a huge privilege to be part of it. And so people do behave. I’ve only had to ban two people in the past five years.'

Doors - Tramp - Stars - Icons - Rolling

The doors of Tramp have been thrown open to many stars, with icons including The Rolling Stones, Jack Nicholson, Liza Minnelli and Clint...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!