Adam Thomas parties with brothers Ryan and Scott on a superyacht in Ibiza

Mail Online | 5/24/2019 | Rebecca Lawrence For Mailonline
morica (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/24/11/13905278-0-image-a-52_1558694561245.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/16/7051623256858054190/1024x576_MP4_7051623256858054190.mp4

They're known for their love of partying.

And the Thomas brothers took their exploits to the high seas as they partied alongside Chris Fountain and a bevvy of bikini-clad beauties in Ibiza on Wednesday.

Adam - Scott - Brother - Ryan - Board

Adam, 30, joined twin Scott and elder brother Ryan, 34, on board a luxury liner as they soaked up the sunshine with pals.

The brothers were seen chatting away to their pals and enjoying a smoke before diving into the crystal clear waters.

Trio - Circle - Friends - Chris - Ryan

Among the trio's circle of friends was Chris, 31, who used to star alongside Ryan on Coronation Street but was famously axed from the soap in 2013 after a video surfaced of him performing an expletive-ridden rap.

The brothers appeared to be enjoying a boys' trip, as Ryan was not joined by his girlfriend, Lucy Mecklenburgh, and Adam was not with his wife, Caroline Daly.

Adam - Doubt - Glad - Relaxing - Break

Adam was no doubt glad for a relaxing break after he was rushed to hospital earlier in the month when he dropped a weight on his face during an accident at the gym.

The former Emmerdale star was taken to A&E by his brother Scott after the workout mishap, with the popular social media stars both documenting the hospital dash on Instagram.

Selfie - Hospital - Adam - Others - Injury

Sharing a selfie from his hospital bed Adam jokingly appealed to others who had incurred a similar injury to make themselves known so people know if they are 'an idiot'.

Showing his bruised and cut eye, Adam wrote alongside the snap of him and Scott: 'Not sure that everyone knows yet but today I dropped a weight on my face !! ... and then 3hrs in a&e with this guy.'

One - Haha

'Don't know which one was worse haha but...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!