George Clooney talks his new Hulu series Catch-22 and the crash that made him quit motorcycles

Mail Online | 5/23/2019 | Brian Gallagher For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/24/01/13886244-0-image-a-9_1558658511423.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/15/8976436577747486825/1024x576_MP4_8976436577747486825.mp4

With his new Hulu series Catch-22 currently available for streaming, star-executive producer George Clooney is opening up about bringing Joseph Heller's iconic novel to life, and the motorcycle crash that almost ended his life.

The 58 year old actor and producer sat down with The Hollywood Reporter, where he opened up about the crash, which happened in on the Italian island of Sardinia, while filming Catch-22.

'It - Clooney - Miles - Hour - Partner

'It was bad,' Clooney began, when asked if he really doesn't ride anymore. 'I hit him at 70 miles an hour so,' when his producing partner Grant Heslov added that he made a deal with Clooney right then and there.

'I made a deal, I said, 'cause literally, as we were on the side, as I was holding him, we were waiting for the ambulance, I said to myself, "If he lives, I'll never ride a motorcycle again,"' Heslov said.

Helmet - Half - Shoes - Clooney - Suit

'Split my helmet in half, knocked me out of my shoes. I mean, it hit hard,' Clooney added, while wearing a sharp black suit with no tie.

'So, it was bad, and I was just waiting for the switch to turn off, cause I broke his windshield with my head, and I thought, oh well there's my neck, so if you get nine lives, I got all of them used up in one, so I can let go of motorcycle riding for awhile.'

Heller - Novel - Director

Heller's original 1961 novel had been adapted in the past, most notably with director...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.