Celebrity surgeon drops price of his $180million Bel Air mansion to $120million

Mail Online | 5/23/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Frost123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/23/17/13872186-0-image-a-56_1558630647471.jpg

Celebrity plastic surgeon Raj Kanodia, beloved by Hollywood stars like Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Aniston, has set his massive and glamorous Bel Air mansion on the market for $120million after struggling to flip the extravagant home for a profit.

He started to build the modern 34,000-square-foot Los Angeles mansion in 2015 and listed it for $180million in 2018.

Year - Market - Buyers - Kanodia - Offers

But after a year of languishing on the market despite having interested buyers, Kanodia is now accepting offers $120million or more to purchase the lavish home – marking a whopping $60million price cut.

The mansion is also now being offered for rent at $1.5million a month.

Estate - Nickname - 'glass - Palace - Glass

The lavish estate has earned itself the nickname the 'glass palace' for its ceiling-to-floor glass walls and windows with stunning views of the snowcapped mountains of the Angeles forest, the offshore oasis of Catalin, and the breathtaking cityscape.

The megamansion boasts nine bedrooms, a Portuguese-limestone facade, a spa, theater, 2,000-bottle wine room, three kitchens and fully loaded gym designed by celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak.

Kanodia - Gardening - Plants - Trees - India

Kanodia, who loves gardening, flew in exotic plants and trees from India and outfitted the grounds with green lawns and lush hanging gardens.

Kanodia is a renown surgeon most distinguished and beloved by celebrities for his scarless 'closed rhinoplasty' nose jobs and artistry. He says that he approached building and perfecting the Bel Air mansion with the same attention to detail that he applies to his work.

House - Millimeter - Precision - Beauty - CNBC

'The house is built with the same millimeter precision of the beauty I like to create,' he said to CNBC. 'I like to create beauty, it’s a sense of euphoria for me.'

But now he's facing a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Drove my Ford to the fjord, but the fjord was dry. . .