Gwyneth Paltrow details her Met Gala routine, which involved $1,026-worth of products 

Mail Online | 5/23/2019 | Danielle Zoellner For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/23/21/13878984-0-image-a-17_1558641826866.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow shared her Met Gala beauty routine to her Goop readers — and it involvef $1,026-worth of product to be started the night before the exclusive event.

The 46-year-old lifestyle guru detailed her routine in a newsletter on Goop to best explain what she did before walking the red carpet of the Met Gala in New York City on May 6.

Event - Gwyneth - Chiffon - Gown - Chloe

For the event, Gwyneth wore a lemon-colored chiffon gown from Chloe and styled her blonde hair straight down her back with both sides delicately tucked behind her ears. But she confessed to starting her prep work the night before to achieve her radiant look.

Gwyneth's routine began when she landed in NYC from Boston the night before. She decided to use Goop's 'The Martini' Emotional Detox Bath Soak ($35) in a bath for a relaxing soak ahead of a busy day.

Mixture - Himilayan - Pink - Salt - Chia

The mixture contains Himilayan pink salt and chia seeds, which work together to help relax the body after a long day.

'I'd had a crazy day of meetings and flights and dinner, so I needed this bath,' Gwyneth explained. 'I take a bath every night, but I especially love "The Martini" when I've got a big event the next day. It's got five kinds of salt in it, amazing essential oils. It's just epic.'

Routine - Event - Goop - Goopglow - %

Her nighttime routine before the event also included using Goop's Goopglow 15% Glycoloic Overnight Glow Peel ($125) on the skin.

The chemical peel works on the skin overnight to brighten the complexion and rid the face of any unwanted texture.

Seconds - Nothing - Glow - Day - Gwyneth

'It takes three seconds, and there's nothing like the glow you get the next day,' Gwyneth said about applying the peel.

'I knew for the Met I was going to be wearing more makeup than I usually do — the plan was to go a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Individuals can exist without government but government can't exist without individuals.