See Harrison Ford Voice Rooster, a Dog He Was 'Delighted' to Play, in The Secret Life of Pets 2

PEOPLE.com | 5/23/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/harrison-ford-pets.jpg?crop=0px,0px,2700px,1417.5px&resize=1200,630

Harrison Ford is delving into animation — an adventure he said “delighted” him.

In a PEOPLE exclusive clip of The Secret Life of Pets 2, the actor, 76, introduces his character Rooster after Max (Patton Oswalt) almost drinks from his bowl.

Dog - Things - Life - Water - Bowl

“Dog’s got two things in this life: his water bowl and his dignity,” Rooster says, narrowing his eyes at Max. “You take one, you take the other.”

When Max stutters out his apology after meeting the larger dog, Rooster points out, “It’s got my name on the side,” turning the bowl over to show the emblem of a rooster.

Duke - Eric - Stonestreet - Mr… - Chicken

Duke (Eric Stonestreet) apologizes as well, saying, “We’re so sorry, Mr… Chicken?”

“Name’s not Chicken. Do I look like a chicken to you?” Rooster says. “Name’s Rooster.”

Ford - Film - Secret - Life - Pets

Ford saw the first film, The Secret Life of Pets, when it was released in 2016, saying, “[I] thought it was great.”

“I really liked the style of animation, the humor, the characters and the point of view,” he...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care