QUENTIN TARANTINO REJECTS REPORTER’S ‘HYPOTHESIS’ WHEN ASKED ABOUT MARGOT ROBBIE

The Daily Caller | 5/23/2019 | Staff
hubbog (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Margot_Robbie-1-e1521730803982.jpg

View this post on Instagram

Once Upon A Time In Cannes.

A post shared by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood (@onceinhollywood) on

Quentin Tarantino wasn’t in an overly talkative mood at the Cannes Film Festival.

The legendary film director, who has defended Roman Polanski and had a long working history with Harvey Weinstein, is at Cannes to show the world “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood,” and the initial word is: The film is incredible.

Tarantino - Margot - Robbie - Role - Film

However, Tarantino wasn’t excited to discuss Margot Robbie’s role in the film.

Robbie also interjected and told the media, “I got a lot of time to explore the character even without speaking. Rarely do I get to spend so much time on my own as a character. That was actually an interesting thing for me to do as an actor.”

Things - First - Reporters - Members - Media

A couple things to unfold here. First, I love when reporters and members of the media question why a director did or didn’t do something a certain way. Yes, I realize that’s a shade hypocritical given the things I’ve said about “Game of Thrones,” but that’s an exception.

Did the reporter expect Tarantino to re-shoot the entire...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!