Kim Kardashian gets trolled for bad spelling as she shares sweet behind-the-scenes wedding day snaps

Mail Online | 10/21/2013 | Annita Katee For Dailymail.com
EGFZE (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/23/00/13838068-0-image-a-93_1558569299656.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/22/2338560672191069856/1024x576_MP4_2338560672191069856.mp4

She's a new mom-of-four, wife to Kanye West, CEO of various companies, star of a reality TV show, executive producer, and studying to become a lawyer.

And while some can agree Kim Kardashian can only be forgiven for some slight spelling mishaps, others were on her case and ready to blast her.

Instagram - Wednesday - Share - Behind-the-scenes - Snaps

The 38-year-old took to Instagram on Wednesday to share some behind-the-scenes snaps from her wedding day, as her fifth anniversary approaches, but unfortunately, her misspelled caption was all people were talking about.

'This was my wedding day almost 5 years ago in Italy,' she began.

Flew - Paris - Glam - Time - Veil

'We flew in from Paris and our glam was rushed as we were trying to make it on time! We barely got my veil in as I was being pushed out the door so fast to walk down the isle because Andrea Bocelli had started singing and I couldn’t miss it.'

'I had no idea it was really him until I got to the isle and screamed inside! So many amazing memories.'

Kim - Post - Grammy - Nominee - Bonelli

In Kim's initial post, she had referred to the five-time Grammy nominee as 'Andrea Bonelli' - perhaps confusing him with her now fired makeup artist, Joyce Bonelli.

Quickly fixing up her spelling error, eagle-eyed grammar and spelling enthusiasts picked up on 'isle' rather than 'aisle'.

Kim - Photographs - Makeup - Makeup - Artist

Kim photographs saw her getting her makeup done by her makeup artist Mario.

The beauty's Mrs West Collection...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It takes a government, to create a genocide.