Taylor Swift and Brendon Urie Make ‘Voice’ Finale All About ‘Me!’ (Watch)

Variety | 5/22/2019 | Chris Willman
Click For Photo: https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/taylor-swift-the-voice.jpg?w=700&h=393&crop=1

A new winner was crowned on “The Voice” Tuesday night. But did that champion emerge from a dark chrysalis as the world’s largest and most glittery butterfly? Sorry, Madelyn Jarmon — that is a parking spot that is still very much reserved for overall life champion Taylor Swift, who took to the NBC telecast to perform “Me!” on live television for the second time, having previously premiered it on the Billboard Music Awards telecast.

Everyone’s favorite bullet with butterfly wings stepped down from that backdrop to be joined by a cadre of similarly minidress-wearing dancers, who looked like they might have been biding time on the back lot since serving as extras on the network’s production of “Hairspray Live!” two and a half years ago. Edna Turnblad would have been proud as the males in the cast came bearing tuxedos existing somewhere on the magenta-to-pink scale, save for their summery white shoes. It was a look soon echoed by the main man of “Me!,” Brendon Urie of Panic! at the Disco, joined in as ever for his part on the single, which is best described as an explosion of post-domestic-squabble makeup sugar.

Marching - Band - Time - BBMAs - Extravaganza

No marching band, this time, unlike the BBMAs; this eye-popping extravaganza counted as the slightly bare-bones version of a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Variety
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You can never use the word unexpected when it comes to abuse of power by the government.