2020 ALERT: Swing State Passes Bill To Give Electoral Votes To Winner Of National Popular Vote

I Love My Freedom | 5/22/2019 | Martin
AnnieFoxx (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://ilovemyfreedom.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Hillary-Clinton-Thumbs-Up-DNC-Reuters.jpg

A major swing state has passed a bill in its state legislature that would give the state’s Electoral votes to the winner of the national popular vote.

As noted by The Daily Wire, Nevada’s state legislature passed a bill on Tuesday that, if signed into law, will move the National Popular Vote movement six votes closer to nullifying the Electoral College.

Nevada - Democratic - Gov - Steve - Sisolak

If Nevada Democratic Gov. Steve Sisolak signs the bill, it will ensure that all of the state’s Electoral votes go to the presidential candidate who wins the national popular vote.

Under this system, that would mean that Hillary Clinton won the 2016 election, not Donald Trump.

National - Popular - Vote - Movement - Scheme

The National Popular Vote movement is a leftist scheme to eliminate the Electoral College and base presidential elections on the popular vote, not electoral points.

Here’s more from The Daily Wire:

Pact - Majority - Decision - Voters - States

If triggered, the pact would override the majority decision of voters in particular states.

Thus far, 14 states and one district have officially passed the measure, their collective electoral vote total currently at 189. The compact requires a minimum of 270 total pledged electoral votes to go into effect.

Sisolak - Bill - Total - Votes

Should Sisolak sign the bill, the total would edge up to 195 votes.

The 15 jurisdictions, which are predominantly blue, that have signed on thus far are: California (55), Colorado (9), Connecticut (7), Delaware (3), the District of Columbia (3), Hawaii (4), Illinois (20), Massachusetts (11), Maryland (10), New Jersey (14), New Mexico (5), New York (29), Rhode Island (4), Vermont (3), and Washington (12).

Bill - House - States - Votes - AR

“The bill has passed one house in 9 additional states with 82 electoral votes (AR, AZ, ME, MI, MN, NC, NV, OK, OR), including a 40–16 vote in the Republican-controlled Arizona House and a 28–18 in Republican-controlled Oklahoma Senate, and been approved unanimously by committee votes in two additional Republican-controlled states with 26 electoral votes (GA, MO),” the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: I Love My Freedom
Wake Up To Breaking News!