J.J. ABRAMS DISCUSSES ‘STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER’ IN VARIETY PROFILE

The Daily Caller | 5/22/2019 | Staff
sheenabeanna (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Star_Wars-e1525441779920.jpg

J.J. Abrams decided to cut loose a little bit for the upcoming “Star Wars” movie.

The visionary creator and director is once again at the helm, and it sounds like “Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker” won’t be like the other sequels we’ve had in the latest trilogy.

Abrams - Variety - Film - View - Process

Abrams told Variety the following about the upcoming film and how his view of the process changed over time:

Working on nine, I found myself approaching it slightly differently. Which is to say that, on seven, I felt beholden to Star Wars in a way that was interesting — I was doing what, to the best of my ability, I felt Star Wars should be. It felt slightly more renegade; it felt slightly more like, you know, f**k it, I’m going to do the thing that feels right because it does, not because it adheres to something.

Sequel - Trilogy - Films - Handcuffs - Fact

The sequel trilogy will never be as good as the original three films. You might as well take the handcuffs, recognize that fact and then...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!