Disgraced Pastor MacDonald Accused of Seeking Hitman

ChurchLeaders | 5/21/2019 | Staff
darkkazune (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://churchleaders-eszuskq0bptlfh8awbb.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Mancow-Muller-James-MacDonald-Harvest-Bible-Chapel.jpg

New allegations have surfaced in the continuing saga of fired megachurch pastor James MacDonald. Illinois police are investigating whether the founder of Harvest Bible Chapel tried to have someone commit murder for him.

Last week, Chicago radio host Mancow Muller recorded a podcast that he described as the “nuclear option.” Muller waited until yesterday to release the show, saying he wanted to file a police report first.

Mancow - Muller - Bomb

Mancow Muller Dropped “The bomb”

On the show, Muller alleges that MacDonald “wanted me to have someone killed for him.” Muller said, “He wanted to hire a hitman, and my understanding was to kill one of his rivals. And at that moment I realized I was in a cult, this guy was bad and I couldn’t support it any longer.” Muller emphasizes he didn’t think his former friend and spiritual adviser was kidding.

Podcast - Muller - Bomb - Anyone - Harvest

After airing the podcast, Muller tweeted: “‘The bomb’ is dropped. I don’t want anyone to be hurt but Harvest hasn’t been transparent. Others need to be protected. W/ a heavy heart I post the podcast. Really didn’t want to! Sad.”

Independent journalist Julie Roys, who’s been covering the Harvest scandals, says Muller texted her about his reluctance to go public. “Nobody wanted ANY of this,” he said. “We wanted to worship Jesus Christ and instead we got the devil’s messenger in Boss MacDonald.”

Murder-for-Hire - Accusation - Has - Been

Another Murder-for-Hire Accusation Has Been Made

Roys also reports that Emmanuel “Manny” Bucur, a former Harvest deacon and volunteer bodyguard for MacDonald, claims MacDonald asked him to commit murder. Bucur alleges that during a 2015 motorcycle trip, the pastor requested help to “take Tony out.” MacDonald reportedly...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ChurchLeaders
Wake Up To Breaking News!