Reese Witherspoon Says Legally Blonde 3 Is a 'Great Idea': 'Not That Much Has Changed' for Women

PEOPLE.com | 5/20/2019 | Staff
red815 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/legally-blonde.jpg?crop=0px,103px,1500px,788px&resize=1200,630

Reese Witherspoon thinks it’s a perfect time for her Legally Blonde to come back.

The Big Little Lies actress stopped by the Ellen DeGeneres Show to chat about her upcoming projects, with include the second season of her hit HBO show and an Apple TV series with Jennifer Aniston. But another role potentially on her docket is a return to Elle Woods and the Legally Blonde franchise, which last debuted the sequel in 2003.

Witherspoon - Host - Ellen - Movie - Sort

“Well, we’re meeting about it. We’re definitely talking about it,” Witherspoon, 43, told host and pal Ellen DeGeneres about making the movie. “I mean, it’s sort of about women being underestimated and I think it’s sort of a good idea. Things have changed, but not that much has changed! I loved playing that character and she’s so amazing. I don’t know, if you guys want it then I guess I’ll do it!”

Legally Blonde stars Witherspoon as Elle Woods, a pink-obsessed sorority girl who decides to go to Harvard Law to try and get her ex-boyfriend back. It all goes much differently...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!