Dani Dyer wears kooky ensemble to do the weekly shop with Sammy Kimmence

Mail Online | 5/20/2019 | Rebecca Davison for MailOnline
Caris (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/20/10/13711722-0-image-a-80_1558344245907.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/28/6887198722435103464/1024x576_MP4_6887198722435103464.mp4

Dani Dyer was pictured picking up groceries with her new boyfriend Sammy Kimmence on Monday morning.

The new couple have just returned from a break to Malta despite having only been linked to the stockbroker for a matter of weeks.

Dani - Split - Love - Island - Beau

Dani, 23, only announced her split from her Love Island beau, 27, back in April, and just 20 days later, she and Sammy were spotted passionately kissing in the street.

And things appear to be going from strength to strength between the couple, who reportedly dated a year before Dani went on Love Island.

Co-ord - Louis - Vuitton - Bag - Body

She stepped out wearing a patterned co-ord and carried a Louis Vuitton bag across her body.

Her brunette locks were worn in an up-do and she hid her eyes behind designer shades.

Sammy - Trolley - Brim - Sainsbury - Bags

Smiling Sammy pushed the trolley, which was full to the brim with Sainsbury's bags, while wearing a casual tracksuit.

Dani has been filming in Malta, but Sammy had flown out and surprised her during a work trip.

Visit - Dani - Heart - Emojis

Clearly thrilled at his unexpected visit, Dani penned: 'Can't believe you come and see me!! [heart emojis]'

Sammy then shared a picture of the couple soaking up the sun on Instagram.

Clearly - Dani - Person - Shirt - Beach

He penned: 'Windswept that’s why she’s smiling...' Clearly amused, Dani wrote: 'Only person I know to wear a shirt on the beach.'

Just the day before as Dani's ex Jack Fincham turned 27 on Thursday he declared himself 'too blessed to be stressed',...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!