Yazmina Jade Adler claims she got rid of her severe period pain by smearing menstrual blood on skin

Mail Online | 5/19/2019 | Cindy Tran for Daily Mail Australia
Matty123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/20/07/13707576-0-image-a-237_1558335065924.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/20/6749806673497272775/1024x576_MP4_6749806673497272775.mp4

A 26-year-old woman has claimed how she relieved her severe period pain by rubbing menstrual blood on her face during a ritual meditation.

Yazmina Jade Adler, from Melbourne, said she was suffering from excruciating cramps but was advised by doctors to 'go on the pill'.

Remedy - Womb - Woman - Blood

She said she stumbled across the unusual remedy when she met a shamanic womb woman who encouraged her to 'connect' to her blood.

Appearing on SBS's show Medicine or Myth?, which premiers on Monday night, Yazmina claimed she noticed instantly her cramps were gone when she started meditating in a sacred space about a year ago.

Remedy - Months - Year - Cramping - Panel

'I've been using this remedy now for about 10 months to a year and my cramping has gone,' she told a panel of medical experts, led by renowned Australian neurosurgeon Dr Charlie Teo, who squirmed when Yazmina showed them a small jar of her blood.

'Every month, I create a ritual medication space, and I use the blood in a way to connect either through putting it on my hand or anointing it on my third eye.

Discomfort

'By doing this, it has relieved the discomfort.'

Yazmina - who collects her own blood through a menstrual cup for her ceremony - said she would normally place one hand on her heart, and the other on her womb.

Spaces - Body - Blood - Something

'I'm connecting those spaces and I just breathe into the body. I would normally connect with the blood, just by doing that, it instantly does something to me,' she said.

'What I found is taking that time out, actually be with myself, and meditate, connect with my body, it's like the pain has gone away.'

Yazmina

Yazmina...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!