Selena Gomez and Timothee Chalamet star in Woody Allen's self-released A Rainy Day In New York ad

Mail Online | 5/17/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/17/23/13639254-0-image-a-129_1558130441962.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/09/11/4845196032441759888/1024x576_MP4_4845196032441759888.mp4

Woody Allen has used his own Facebook page to release the trailer for his delayed film A Rainy Day In New York.

The 83-year-old's latest movie started life as an Amazon project, but the website pulled the film amid Woody's resurfaced #MeToo allegations and he is now suing them for $68 million over their decision.

Trailer - Selena - Gomez - Elle - Fanning

In the trailer, Selena Gomez, Elle Fanning, Timothee Chalamet and Diego Luna find themselves in kooky romantic entanglements as a downpour hits the Big Apple.

Timothee and Elle play a couple who take a romantic weekend getaway to Manhattan - she is an aspiring journalist and he has ambitions in cinema.

Elle - Interview - Filmmaker - Raleigh - Liev

Elle gets to interview a famous filmmaker called Raleigh played by Liev Schreiber, who offers her a 'scoop,' namely that he is 'going through a real artistic crisis.'

Meanwhile, Timothee gets a part in his friend's film, an attempted 'modern film noir classic,' and while on the set he meets an entrancing woman played by Selena.

Selena - Timothee - Car - Film - Scene

Selena and Timothee wind up sitting in a car together to film a kiss scene, though he initially has misgivings about this particular sequence.

'Hey, are you gonna keep your mouth closed?' Selena asks after one of the takes, and Timothee says anxiously: 'I have a girlfriend Chan, I don't think I can do this.'

Kiss - Rain - Rain - Take - Selena

However, he eventually gets so caught up in the kiss that he keeps going even when rain after rain ruins the take, and Selena assures him she 'won't tell your girlfriend.'

Elle and her apparent professional collaborator, played by Jude Law, continue pursuing a story about how 'unhappy' Raleigh is with his own failing film.

Story - Movie - Star - Francisco - Vega

While she works on the story, she meets hunky movie star Francisco Vega, played by Diego, and is visibly starstruck by his sex appeal.

'My roommate thinks you're the greatest thing to come along since the morning after pill,'...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!