Facebook Blames ‘Mistake’ After Censoring Candace Owens

Breitbart | 5/17/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/04/Candace-Owens-Testifies-640x335.jpg

The founder of the Blexit movement, Candace Owens, was suspended on Facebook after posting about “liberal supremacists” and statistics regarding poverty rates in fatherless homes. The social media giant restored Owens’ account several hours later after Breitbart News requested comment, claiming it had “made a mistake.”

Candace Owens said that she was notified her Facebook account had received a seven-day suspension for violating the platform’s “community standards” after posting about “liberal supremacists” and the negative effects that leftist policies have on the black community.

Dear - President - Donald - Trump - My

“Dear [President Donald Trump], My [Facebook] page has been suspended for 7 days for posting that white supremacy is not a threat to black America, as much as father absence and & liberal policies that incentivize it, are,” tweeted Owens on Friday, “I am censored for posting the poverty rates in fatherless homes.”

“Black America must wake up to the great liberal hoax. White supremacy is not a threat. Liberal supremacy is,” read Owens’ censored Facebook post, which included a screenshot of one of her recent tweets, which read:

Do - Supremacists - Convince - People - Problem

Do not let liberal supremacists convince you that white people are the problem at the same time that their policies encourage the 77% father absence rate in black households.

“Facebook has allowed every post that has falsely and horribly accused [President Trump] of white supremacy to remain on its platform,” added Owens in a follow-up tweet, “But when a black woman begins discussing the TRUTH—which is that liberal policies have systematically ruined black homes—they censor.”

Election - Meddling - Plain - Simple

“This is election meddling, plain and simple,” said Owens to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Hell sometimes looks an awful lot like an office cubicle.