Abby Lee Miller says she 'would love to talk to' Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin and give advice

Mail Online | 7/12/2017 | Sarah Sotoodeh For Dailymail.com
cute16 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/16/17/13584878-0-image-a-55_1558023994131.jpg

She was in federal prison from July 2017 until her release in March 2018.

And Abby Lee Miller says she has a lot of advice for both Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin as they face prison time for their alleged involvement in the college admission scandal.

Star - Us - Weekly - 'I - Lot

The 52-year-old star told Us Weekly: 'I have a lot of advice for them and I would love to talk to them face-to-face.'

Adding: 'They shouldn't hire one of those [prison] consultants. My attorneys in Pittsburgh hired one and Lifetime hired another one.'

Everything

She said: 'Both were completely wrong on everything.'

The Dance Moms star also added to the magazine that the women she met behind bards were 'lovely and wonderful.'

People

Adding: '[They were] some of the most intelligent, intuitive, wonderful people that I've ever meet.'

Last month, Abby told Inside Edition: 'My advice would be, "Take a deep breath and if you need a consultant, I'm your girl.

Lori - Husband - Designer - Mossimo - Gianulli

Lori, 54, and her husband, designer Mossimo Gianulli, 55, are at the center of Operation Varsity Blues after allegedly paying $500,000 in bribes to get daughters Isabella and Olivia Jade into USC under the guise of being elite rowers.

Meanwhile, fellow actress Felicity has pleaded guilty to participating in the college admissions cheating scheme.

Actress - Plea - Monday - Charge - Conspiracy

The 56-year-old actress entered the plea on Monday to a charge of conspiracy to commit mail fraud and honest services mail fraud.

Felicity pleaded guilty in federal...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!