Demi Lovato pays tribute to her late great-grandmother with intricately detailed tattoo

Mail Online | 5/16/2019 | Roxy Simons For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/16/14/13575522-0-image-a-123_1558011958197.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/06/03/7725752475472642128/1024x576_7725752475472642128.mp4

Demi Lovato paid tribute to her late great-grandmother by getting a new tattoo.

The singer, 26, took to Instagram to show fans her intricately detailed ink job, which she was made by artist Doctor Woo on Thursday.

Figure - Sorry - Sorry - Hitmaker - Image

Honouring the matriarchal figure, the Sorry Not Sorry hitmaker had an image of her great-grandmother aged 26 tattooed onto her forearm.

The tattoo was an exact likening of a photograph of her great-grandmother, in which she smiled at the camera in a chic white dress.

Tribute - Demi - 'This - Mimaw - Arm

Writing a candid tribute to her, Demi wrote: 'This is for you Mimaw. You at 26 on my arm while I’m 26, and forever. I love you more.

'Thank you @_dr_woo_ for making her come back to life for me.. it’s stunning and the most meaningful tattoo I have ever gotten.'

GLAAD - Vanguard - Award - Winner - Tribute

The GLAAD Vanguard Award winner previously shared a touching tribute to the late matriarch of her family after she passed away in May 2016.

'This morning I lost my world and the world's most special woman. I miss her more than words can even describe,' Demi captioned her black and white bed snap.

Emptiness - Heart - Spirit - Side - Day

'There is an emptiness in my heart that only her spirit can fill and I pray that I will feel her by my side every single day until we meet again. I attribute my strength to her..She held on when she lost the love of her life.. The one she was married to for 53 years. '

Lovato went on to describe how...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!