Christina Milian gets wet and wild at swimsuit shoot... as her ex The-Dream welcomes his NINTH child

Mail Online | 5/15/2019 | Cassie Carpenter For Dailymail.com
elio25 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/16/01/13551942-0-image-a-43_1557964960316.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/12/518154396493237663/1024x576_MP4_518154396493237663.mp4

View this post on Instagram

Thank you family and friends for your continued prayers, support and gestures of love for our family. This birth was by far the hardest. May 6th, eight weeks before our scheduled delivery. I had a placental abruption and underwent an emergency c-section. (Not my first, I knew this time was critical. My husband wasn’t able to come in, I was put to sleep and my sports bra and jewelry was on). This was life or death for Élysées and I. I woke up in recovery, husband by my side. He said our baby girl was doing well and that was all I needed to hear! I lost a lot of blood but everything going on with me was white noise. My only concern was Élysées. Following surgery I received 5 blood transfusions and spent the rest of the week battling high blood pressure, pain, body aches, chills and fever. Seeing the divine circumstances, that lined up and brought us to the hospital...it was apparent our baby girl was ready & supposed to make her grand entrance on this day & that she did! Happy Birthday Élysées! She is a fighter and she is thriving. Born MAY 6th ... 3 lbs. Baby girl you are STRONG, you are FIERCE, and you are so LOVED ♥️ #NashKids #TheNashEstate @thekingdream Thank you for being my rock and being able to keep calm (on the outside) through the chaos...and functioning off -7 days of proper sleep. I don’t know how you do it...I love you immensely and appreciate you!!

A post shared by Mrs. Nash 💋 (@mrsnashxo) on

Two-time Grammy nominee Christina Milian got wet and wild on a beach in Malibu on Wednesday while shooting House Of Fine Gold's new swimwear campaign.

The 37-year-old mother-of-one showcased her petite 5ft2in figure in her lifestyle brand's plunging beige and black one-piece.

Hair - Artist - David - Rodriguez - New

Hair and make-up artist David Rodriguez made sure the New Jersey-born Latina's long raven locks and glowing complexion were looking their best in natural light.

Milian (born Flores) also donned a bright yellow monokini featuring cut-outs for cleavage and at the waist line.

Christina - Co-founder - George - Khalife - George

Christina and co-founder George Khalife (aka George The Jeweler) originally launched House Of Fine Gold as a jewelry line in 2017 but it has since expanded into a clothing collection.

'[I find inspiration] everywhere I look. Old, new, vintage stores, in my travels or just using our creative minds. Sometimes I tell George, "I have a gut feeling people will really like this,"' the Ouh Na Na video vixen told The Knockturnal last month.

'We - Ourselves - Things - Something - Customers

'We have challenged ourselves to try new things and I want to be able to provide something for all of our customers in every price range and any style. I am a consumer at the end of the day still too so I kind of have a good idea what I think girls and women like.'

The Family Guy star's seaside sighting came the same day her ex-husband The-Dream announced that he...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!