Katherine Schwarzenegger Says She Admires Chris Pratt's Ex-Wife Anna Faris: 'I Look Up to' Her

PEOPLE.com | 5/15/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/katherine-schwarzenegger-anna-faris.jpg?crop=0px,0px,2700px,1417.5px&resize=1200,630

Katherine Schwarzenegger isn’t holding back from her feelings toward Anna Faris.

The 29-year-old, who recently launched her podcast The Dog That Changed Me sponsored by Pedigree, spoke about Faris, who is the ex-wife to her fiancé Chris Pratt during an interview with Us Weekly.

Anna - Podcast - Unqualified - Work - Expert

“[Anna] has an incredibly successful podcast [Unqualified]. I really admire all the work that she’s done, and she’s definitely an expert at it,” Schwarzenegger said. “Learning from her is another huge gift.”

She continued, “I have such great people in my life that I’m able to learn from in all different areas of life and she’s definitely somebody that I look up to in the podcast world.”

Schwarzenegger - Mother - Maria - Shriver - Guidance

Schwarzenegger added she also admires her mother Maria Shriver and is grateful for her guidance.

“My mom always offers me a huge amount of advice with everything that I do,” she said. “My mom also has a podcast, so I definitely learned from her.”

Faris - Relationship - Pratt - Divorce - Year

Faris, 42, has maintained a friendly relationship with Pratt, 39, since their divorce last year.

The former couple has focused on co-parenting their 6-year-old son Jack since their split. With with the Avengers: Endgame actor set to marry Schwarzenegger, Faris opened up about her future during a conversation with divorce attorney Laura Wasser on her Divorce Sucks! Podcast in April.

Grudge-holding - Something - Chris

“Grudge-holding is not something that Chris...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Vote for gridlock, it's our only hope!